Season 4 of Fortnite is still going strong and it’s time for the Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 challenges. This week gamers are tasked with getting a trap elimination, staying alive long enough in the storm circle, getting assault rifle kills, and more.
There are seven challenges this week and the first challenge for Week 6 is to search three supply drops. As easy as that sounds, it can be difficult to get supply drops at times depending on if there are other people around you or not. Just build a small base and go from there… either way, good luck. The second challenge is to deal 1,000 damage to opponents with shotguns. Next up is the third challenge that requires you to search for seven chests at Loot Lake. As for the fourth challenge, you’re going to spray over seven different Carbide or Omega posters.
Now for the more difficult challenges for Season 4 Week 6. First up is to search between Playground, Campsite, and Footprint. Next up is to get three elimination while using either an SMG. Last, you’ll need to eliminate three opponents in Retail Row.
Week 4 challenges
- Search Supply Drops (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Shotguns (1,000): 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega Posters (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and Footprint: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: SMG Eliminations (3) : 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who are like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 4 Week 6 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.