Season 4 of Fortnite is still going strong and it’s time for the Fortnite Season 4 Week 8 challenges. This week gamers are tasked with dealing headshot damage to opponents, searching for 7 chests in Salty Springs, search between a bear, a crater, and a refrigerator shipment, and more.
As usual, there are seven challenges this week and the first challenge for Week 8 is to deal 250 headshot damage to opponents. This challenge isn’t really anything new to veterans, but getting headshot damage can be somewhat difficult especially with everyone moving around so much. The second challenge is to search for seven (7) chests in Salty Springs. Speaking of searching for seven (7) chests, the third challenge is to find seven chests in a single match. The fourth challenge is to search for seven Hungry Gnomes.
Now for the more difficult challenges for Season 4 Week 8. First up is to search between a bear, crater, and a refrigerator shipment. Second is to get three (3) suppressed weapon eliminations, and last is to eliminate three opponents while in Pleasant Park.
Week 8 challenges
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Salty Springs (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in a single match (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Search Hungry Gnomes (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a bear, crater, and a refrigerator shipment: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Get suppressed weapon eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 4 Week 8 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on June 20, 2018.