Season 4 of Fortnite is coming to an end, and it’s time for the Fortnite Season 4 Week 9 challenges. This week, gamers are tasked with dealing 500 damage while using explosive weapons, use a shopping cart, get shotgun eliminations, and more.
As usual, there are seven challenges this week, and the first challenge for Week 9 is to deal 500 damage with explosive weapons to your opponents. The second challenge is to search for seven chests in Moisty Mire. The third challenge is to use a shopping cart. This one isn’t difficult at all. Just use it for about five and then stop. The fourth challenge is to visit the center of four named locations in a single match. This can take some time depending on if the circle is in your favor or not. Even if the storm isn’t in your favor and you can run to four different locations, you’ll complete this challenge with no issues.
Now, for the more difficult challenges for Season 4 Week 9. First up is to follow the treasure map that’s found in Haunted Hills. Second is to get four (4) shotgun eliminations, and last is to eliminate three opponents while in Anarchy Acres.
Week 9 challenges
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Moisty Mire (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Shopping Cart: 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the center of Named Locations in a Single Match (4): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Shotgun Eliminations (4): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Anarchy Acres (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for week 10 to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 4 Week 9 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on