If you work in an office, you’ve probably encountered a sit/stand desk or at least a sit/stand converter for regular desks. The problem with most full-sized standing desks — and desks in general — is that they consist of one large flat surface. The NookDesk aims to fix that by offering a new standing desk which features optional upper and lower work surfaces to increase your workspace by up to 80%.
Key NookDesk features include:
- Unique, triple-level workspace: With an additional upper and lower platform (for a total of 3 workspace levels), NookDesk gives you the flexibility to rearrange monitors, speakers, and other desktop accessories above and below your desktop.
- 3 desktop materials in a variety of colorways and price points: NookDesk comes in laminate, rubberwood and genuine bamboo desktops with countless colorways and finishes like driftwood, elm, and barnwood at a variety of price points.
- State-of-the-art sit-to-stand technology: With the touch of a button, NookDesk zooms to 200 different sitting and standing positions at 1.5 inches per second!
- Add-ons like more outlets, USB ports, and an ergonomic keyboard platform: NookDesk offers countless add-on options so you can build a sit-to-stand workstation that fits your needs. The Freeport PowerDock™ add-on includes 8 surge-protected AC outlets and 4 fuse-protected USB outlets to keep cords organized. You can also add-on an ergonomic keyboard platform to alleviate wrists!
- Strong enough for all of your heavy tech gadgets: NookDesk can lift up to 250 pounds, which means it can accommodate that 2nd or 3rd giant monitor with ease.
The NookDesk starts at $499USD and is customizable with different desktop options, power add-ons, and even Harmon Kardon speakers to suit your specific needs.
Last Updated on July 9, 2018.