The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon July 20-26th event lets you snag a 1986 Lancia Delta S4, 2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, and some new Driver Gear. This #Forzathon event started today at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 26th so you have into the wee hours of July 27th (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the rewards.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Rally Family: Complete the Challenge to receive the 1986 Lancia Delta S4
- Win 2 Races in a Rally Heroes Division Car
- Cleaning Up: Complete both Challenges to receive the Tuxedo Blue Driver Gear
- Win a Race at Watkins Glen Full Circuit in a Sport Luxury division car
- Complete a Race in an Early Sport Luxury division car
- Fastest Around the Track: Complete all Challenges to receive the 2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
- Complete 3 Laps at the Daytona Sports Car Circuit in a Hypercar division car
- Complete a Race at the Circuit of the Americas in a Rise of the Supercar division car
- Win a Race at the Suzuka Full Circuit Alt in a Sport GT division car
As with previous #Forzathon events, these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
Once you’re in Free Play mode, change the circuit to anything you want, set it to Rally Heroes division cars, and let the timer run out. Proceed to the next race, again it doesn’t matter what circuit pops up, start the race, let the timer run out and voila! The 1986 Lancia Delta S4 is yours.
Next, change the track to Watkins Glen Full, Sport Luxury division car, start the race, let the timer run out, and proceed to the next challenge. Switch the car division to Early Sport Luxury, and again, start the race, let the timer run out and you’ll be awarded the fancy Tuxedo Blue Driver Gear.
Fastest Around the Track
To start off the final set of challenges, change the track to Daytona Sports Car Circuit, change it to a circuit race, 3 laps, and Hypercar division cars. There’s no short way to do this one, just finish up your three laps to move on to the next challenge. Back to 30-second Time Race, hop into a Rise of the Supercar division car at Circuit of the Americas. Start the race, and when the timer runs out, you’ll be on your last challenge for the week. Finally, switch the track to Suzuka Full Circuit Alt, select Sport GT division as the car type, start the race, let the timer run out, and you’ll be rewarded with your 2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to combine any of the challenges this week.
All said and done, it really shouldn’t take you more than 20-30 minutes from start to finish… personally, I’d like to see more challenge in these “challenges.” What about you?
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicles and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on