Keyboards are definitely a dime a dozen but every once in a while, one comes out that has a real wow factor to it. That’s true about the latest Aluminum Wired and Wireless Keyboards designed for iMac from Satechi. Featuring enhanced scissor-switch keys and an extended layout, the new keyboards also have a sleek design.
In addition to including a full number pad, the Aluminum Bluetooth and USB Wired Keyboards both include MacOS function hot keys, media control keys, and brightness adjustment keys. The Bluetooth version utilizes USB-C charging and has a battery life of up to 80 hours and stand by time of 100 days.
Key features of the new Satechi Aluminum Keyboards include:
- Feature an extended layout with full numeric keypad, perfect for data entry, finance applications or accounting tasks. With responsive
scissor-switchkeys, the keyboard captures every keystroke for fast and precise typing.
- Include intuitive MacOS function
hot keys, providing the upmostconvenience right at your fingertips. Users can pause/play media, switch applications, adjust brightness and more, all with a press of a button.
- Connect with up to three Bluetooth devices to the Aluminum Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard using designated Bluetooth assignment keys.
- The Aluminum Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard allows users to say “goodbye” to disposable batteries, with a built-in USB-C rechargeable port for long-lasting battery life of up to 80 hours of uninterrupted work time between charges and
stand bytime of up to 100 days.
- For those who prefer a wired connection, a solution no longer offered by Apple, Satechi’s Aluminum USB Wired Keyboard is the ideal desktop solution. With an included USB-A cable, users will enjoy a reliable wired connection and a hassle-free setup.
- Available in silver, space gray, gold or rose gold to perfectly complement Mac devices and accessories.