The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon September 14-21st event gives you a chance to earn the2014 BMW I8, credits, and Pit Crew Driver Gear. This #Forzathon event started on September 14th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on September 21st. Also, don’t forget about the monthly September challenges on now as well!
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Moving Up: Complete the Challenge to receive 30,000 Credits
- Win a Race at Circuit de Catalunya in a Modern Off-Roaders division car
- Racer’s Delight: Complete both Challenges to receive the 2014 BMW I8
- Complete a Multiplayer Race in a 2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT 12C GT3
- Win a Race at Suzuka in a 2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE
- A Clean Sweep: Complete all Challenges to receive the Pit Gear Driver Gear
- Win a Race in a B Class car
- Win a Race in a Front Wheel Drive car
- Win a Race at Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Club Circuit
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
Easy stuff this week. Start off by setting the track to Circuit de Catalunya, Modern Off-Roaders division, and let the timer run out to snag your weekly Credits.
You’ll have to go online for this one. Once in Multiplayer mode, select an R Class event, and hop into the 2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT 12C GT3. If you don’t own it, you can rent it as well for the event. Once the Multiplayer Race is complete, you’ll be able to move on to the second challenge for this set.
Next, head back to Free Play, load up a Suzuka course, hop into the
2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE (rent it if you don’t own it), and let the timer run out. Once done, you’ll have snagged yourself a shiny new 2014 BMW I8.
A Clean Sweep
Three easy Timed Races for this one. Start off at any course with a B Class car. Once complete, select Next Race (or Restart
Finally, head over to Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Club Circuit, let the timer run out one last time, and you’ll be rewarded with the Pit Gear Driver Gear.
Unfortunately, there’s no real way to combine any of the Challenges this week. Even with the online Multiplayer Challenge this week, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.