Optoma has been a brand we’ve used and reviewed for a few years and they make some top-notch products. The company has just announced the NuForce BE Live2 wireless earphones priced at $49USD. That’s a pretty competitive price point given the quality Optoma tends to push out. Optoma claims the new BE Live2 improve on the sound of the NuForce BE2 and deliver audio performance on par with higher priced competition.
These go-to lifestyle earphones feature 6mm drivers to deliver superior audiophile sound with neutral non-fatiguing tuning. Designed with a modern aluminum housing, and a built-in microphone and remote with AAC support for better sound quality and connectivity on Apple and Android devices, the NuForce BE Live2 create a seamless wireless audio experience to accommodate a wide range of activities and user lifestyles.
Check out the BE Live2 earphones features provided by Optoma:
- Quality Smartphone Sound: The NuForce BE Live2 earphones support AAC Bluetooth codec for a dynamic music and entertainment experience from iOS and Android Oreo devices
- Extra Long Battery-Life: Users can enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous listening while on the go
- Sweat-Resistant for Active Lifestyles: With an IPX5 rating, the headphones are water and weather resistant, guaranteeing protection from rain, sweat and dust
- Google and Siri Compatibility: With the in-line microphone and remote, you’ll be able to activate Siri or Google Assistant, pick up calls, skip and pause tracks and adjust volume without bothering with your phone
- Magnetic Earbuds: Thanks to the magnetic feature, listeners can conveniently secure the earphones around the neck when not in use
- Listen in Style: The BE Live2 earphones come in a stylish black or silver aluminum housing, with multiple silicon ear tip options to provide users with a fitted, comfortable listening experience
“At a price difficult to compete with in the market of premium earphones, the NuForce BE Live2 deliver quality sound and a sleek design, as well as lightness, for anyone who enjoys music and entertainment on the go,” says Jyri Jokirinta, Senior Manager of NuForce at Optoma Technology. “The 10-hour battery life, voice-control access and comfortable fit options add to the premium experience that you just don’t see at this affordable price. The value features packed into these earphones make the NuForce BE Live2 a clear entry point for listeners who may still be unsure about making the transition into a wireless listening experience.”
These new Optoma earphones are available at Optoma now and are priced at an easy-on-the-wallet price of $49USD.Purchase from Optoma