The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon October 19-26th event gives you a chance to earn the Day of the Dead Driver Gear, Clown Driver Gear, and 60,000 Credits. This #Forzathon event started on October 19th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on October 26th. Also, don’t forget to check out the October monthly challenges.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Claws Out: Complete the Challenge to receive the Day of the Dead Driver Gear
- Complete a race where you go at least 190 mph in the 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- Witching Hour: Complete both Challenges to receive 60,000 Credits
- Complete a Race in the 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
- Win a Race in the 2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport
- Ringleader: Complete all Challenges to receive the Clown Driver Gear
- Complete a Race in any Holden Manufacturer Car
- Complete a Race at Yas Marina in a Shelby Manufacturer Car
- Complete 3 Laps in any Jaguar Manufacturer Car
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
Set the race type to Drag, hit up the 1-mile Test Track strip, and select the 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator. Look for a Drag tune to download to ensure you hit the goal. There’s one by dionz06 that bumps the car up to R class that’ll do the trick. Hit 190 mph (306 km/h) and the Day of the Dead Driver Gear will be yours.
Next, head back to Timed Races, hop in the 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI (buy or rent it if you don’t own it already). Let the timer run out to proceed.
Load up the next track, switch over to the 2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport (purchase or rent it if you don’t own it), let the timer run out and you’ll get your 60,000 Credits for the week.
Next, hop into any Holden car and let the timer run out.
After that’s done, select Yas Marina, hop into a Shelby Manufacturer car and let the timer run out once again.
Finally, head over to Rio Mini Circuit, set it to Circuit Race with 3 laps, hop in any Jag vehicle and complete the three short laps to complete this set of challenges. Once done, you’ll be rewarded with the Clown Driver Gear.
Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to combine challenges this week.
As usual, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.