The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon October 26-November 2nd event gives you a chance to earn the 2010 Nissan 370Z, 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R FE, and the Fleek Driver Gear. This #Forzathon event started on October 26th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on November 2nd. Also, don’t forget to check out the October monthly challenges.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Speed is Key: Complete the Challenge to receive the 2010 Nissan 370Z
- Complete 3 Laps at Lime Rock in a Vintage GT Racing division car
- To Slide Around: Complete both Challenges to receive the Fleek Driver Gear
- Get a Drift Score of 6,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event at Virginia International Raceway – Grand East
- Win a Drift Score of 8,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in the Rain
- Ringleader: Complete all Challenges to receive the Exclusive 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition
- Complete 4 Laps in the 2010 Nissan 370Z
- Get a Drift Score of 7,500 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in the 2010 Nissan 370Z
- Win a Race at Prague in the 2010 Nissan 370Z
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win.
Speed is Key
Set the race type to Circuit, three laps, set the vehicle type to Vintage GT Racing, and pick any track as there’s not much difference between them distance wise. Complete three laps and the 2010 Nissan 370Z will be yours — and is needed for the last set of challenges.
To Slide Around
Next, head over to Virginia Internation Raceway – Grand East, set it to Drift, set the length to 6 or 8 minutes to allow you to get in a couple laps and get a Drift Score of over 6,000 to proceed.
Once completed, head over to a track with a rain option like Le Mans Circuit De La Sarthe and repeat but with a Drift Score of 8,000 in a single lap. Once done, you’ll snag your Fleek Driver Gear.
Next, head over to Rio Mini Circuit, set it to Circuit Race with 4 laps, hop in the Nissan 370Z, and complete the four short laps to procced.
After that’s done, head over to your favourite drift map (mine is the Dubai Mountain Circuit), set the timer to 6 or 8 minutes, and get a drift score of over 7,500 in a single lap while driving the 370Z.
Finally, set the mode to Timed Race, 30-seconds, and select any Prague track. Let the timer run out and the Exclusive 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition will be yours.
Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to combine challenges this week.
As usual, it should still take you under 45 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.