You knew it was coming, and now it is here. The holidays, shopping, and Black Friday Deals. Amazon is kicking things off this year with a new Black Friday Deals Store. The company recently commissioned a survey conducted by The Harris Poll*. In that
Amazon’s goal, besides driving some traffic and making some profit, is to provide their users with a less stressful holiday season. The idea behind their Black Friday Deals Store is to make it easier to find those low prices and deals. The company is providing “expertly” curated gift guides across multiple categories on Amazon. They’ll also be featuring millions of small and medium-sized businesses that sell on Amazon worldwide.
Here’s a breakdown from Amazon on how they, as they put it, are #DeliveringSmiles over the 2018 holidays.
- Take the guesswork out of gifting: Customers can shop four gift guides, including our most comprehensive Amazon Fashion Gift Guide ever, as well as the new “A Holiday of Play”
look bookavailable on Kindle or online, providing top Holiday Toy List picks for kids of all ages.
- Enjoy a movie break with a holiday classic: Exclusive access to It’s a Wonderful Life on Prime Video – the first time in the film’s 72-year history that it is included in a subscription streaming service!
- Delivery as fast as today: Tens of millions of Prime members in the U.S. can choose from more than three million items available to ship with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery – the largest same-day selection in the U.S. Additionally, two-hour delivery from local Whole Foods Market stores is now available in more than 60 cities making holiday feast planning even easier.
- Ask Alexa: Customers now have access to Butterball Turkey
Talk Linevia Alexa. Simply ask “Alexa, open Butterball” to tap into decades of experience on how to cook the perfect turkey from Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts.
- Deck the halls: Real Christmas tree delivery on trees ranging from the 10 to 14-inch Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (available now) to the six to seven-foot Fraser Firs, Balsam Firs, Black Hills Spruces. All trees over $25 come with Free Shipping.
- Shop in store: Now open in the SoHo neighborhood of NYC and at Park Meadows in Lone Tree, Colo, Amazon 4-star features products rated 4 stars and above, are top sellers, or are new and trending on Amazon.com. Customers can also visit one of the more than 100 Amazon store locations in 22 states where you can shop for highly-rated gifts, devices, and smart home accessories. Find the Amazon store nearest you.
What do you think of Amazon kicking the holidays off early with their Black Friday Deals Store? Are you excited for the holidays this year? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
*The Amazon Holiday Survey was conducted online by The Harris Poll on behalf of Amazon between September 18-24, 2018 among adults ages 18 and older in the U.S. (n=2,006), the UK (n=1,024), Australia (n=1,088), Canada (n=1,053), Japan (n=1,066), France (n=1,108), Germany (n=1,072), China (n=1,071), Italy (n=1,094), Spain (n=1,066), and Mexico (n=1,147). This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
Last Updated on