In case you missed it, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, here we are with a week that showcases Sports Utility Hero vehicles! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon November 8-15th event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on November 15th. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Winter Season races and PR stunts!
Tough Cookie #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Rugged Good Looks: Own and drive any Sports Utility Hero vehicle.
- Kick the Bucket: Through your weight around and use your Sports Utility Hero vehicle to earn 10 Binman Skills.
- Overlander: Go for some sports and recreation and win 3 Cross Country Circuit events with your Sports Utility Hero vehicle.
- Bump n’ Run: Get out of the way! Earn 10 Trading Painty Skills in total with your Sports Utility Hero vehicle.
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Rugged Good Looks
Simple start, simply purchase (if you don’t already own one) a Sports Utility Hero. These include vehicles like the 2016 Bentley Bentayga, 2011 BMW X5 M, 2018 Dodge Durango SRT, and more. Of course, none of these have snow tires fitted so you’ll want to upgrade for the weather if you can. Once purchased, hop into it and you’ll complete the Rugged Good Looks challenge.
Kick the Bucket
For this challenge, you’ll want to head over to a populated area like Edinburgh up in the northeast. Smash into 10 different bins to get your Binman skill.
Easy peasy… filter the map to Cross Country Series and win three of them to proceed to the final challenge for the week.
Bump n’ Run
Finally, head to the freeway and get close enough to other vehicles as you pass to scrape some paint without crashing to get those Trading Paint skills. Get 10 of those and you’ll snag your 100 #Forzathon Points for the week.
The Winter #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM Forza Edition for 300 #Forzathon Points and the common 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS for 175 #FP. Also up for grabs are some Halloween leftovers: the Pumpkin Hat and Clown Mask hats for 100 #FP a piece. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 #FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 #FP each.
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- Horizon Seasonal “Veloster Raptor” (Dirt Racing Series): 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor or 2019 Hyundai Veloster N car restriction
- Horizon Seasonal “Back to the 90s” (Road Racing Series): 1990s Collection car restriction
- The Trial “Mud & Guts” (Cross Country Series): Offroad Buggy car restriction
- Broadway Windmill Danger Sign: 1500′ (457m) Seasonal Objective
What do you think about the “Tough Cookie” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Winter Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.