At X018 in Mexico City, Xbox announced 17 new Xbox Game Pass games being released starting today and through February 2019 to the subscription service. The first title, Thief of Thieves, is available starting today with games like PUBG joining later this month and the highly anticipated Crackdown 3 coming on February 15, 2019. Crackdown 3 also received a couple new trailers, including the “Wrecking Zone” multiplayer unveil.
The complete list, with release dates include:
- Thief of Thieves: November 10
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: November 12
- Agents of Mayhem: November 22
- MXGP3: November 22
- Thomas Was Alone: November 22
- Kingdom Two Crowns: December
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice: December 17
- Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition: December 20
- Aftercharge: Holidays
- Supermarket Shriek: Holidays
- Mutant Year Zero: Holidays
- Pathologic 2: Holidays
- The Good Life: Holidays
- Void Bastards: Holidays
- Secret Neighbour: Holidays
- Crackdown 3: February 15, 2019 (Xbox Play Anywhere title)
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps: 2019
The Xbox Game Pass app is now officially available on both Android and iOS devices. The app allows Game Pass subscribers to browse titles and remotely download them to their Xbox One consoles to play later.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.