As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, Autumn is back and here we are with a week that showcases the very interesting 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon November 29-December 6th event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 (or 200 with the VIP house) #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on December 6th. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Autumn Season races and PR stunts!
“Old School Cool” #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Worcestershire’s Finest: Own and drive your very own piece of hand-built craftsmanship, the 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
- Love Triangle: First question, can it drift? Find out by earning a total of 6 stars from Drift Zones with your Morgan 3 Wheeler
- Attention Seeker: Pass your opponents while drifting in your Morgan 3 Wheeler to earn a Showoff Skill
- Is It a Bike? Is It a Car?: Filter through traffic and earn 5 Threading the Needle Skills in your Morgan 3 Wheeler
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Simple start, simply
More drifting! Head to the nearest (or easiest) Drift Zone and repeat it until you earn 6 stars total while drifting in the Morgan Wheeler.
You’ll have to do this in a race, a circuit race is probably best with corners so you can drift/pass to get a Showoff Skill.
Is It a Bike? Is It a Car?
This one could take some time due to the irregularity of traffic in the game. Head to the highway and drive into oncoming traffic, weaving in and out. Complete 5 Threading the Needle skills to earn your 100 (or 200) #Forzathon Points for the week.
The Autumn #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Forza Edition for 300 #Forzathon Points and the epic 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 for 200 FP. Also up for grabs is the Modern Rally Tee for 35 FP and the Quack! Wellies for 95 FP. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 FP each.
Autumn Racing Championship
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- [Horizon Seasonal] Moorhead Monster Rally Championship: Kick Autumn off in a series of challenging trails and scrambles in “A” Class Rally Monsters in and around Bamburgh
- [Horizon Seasonal] Glen Rannoch Retro Rally Championship: Stage two of the Autumn Championship series presents scrambles and trails across Glen Rannoch in “B” Class Retro Rally cars
- [Horizon Seasonal] Cotswolds Offroad Buggy Championship: Finish off Autumn with three off-road “A” Class buggy events in and around the Cotswolds
- There doesn’t seem to be a Seasonal PR event this week but we’ll be sure to update this post if one surfaces.
What do you think about the “Old School Cool” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Autumn Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.