Santa Clause is coming to see all you boys and girls soon but he sent his elves to see us first. Thanks to Santa and SteelSeries, we want to stuff your stocking this Christmas with these gaming peripherals! That’s right! It’s a Christmas giveaway and ONE lucky winner will get two amazing SteelSeries products stuffed in their stocking!
Before we go any further a few rules you should know before we stuff your stocking with awesome SteelSeries gear!
OUR WINNER IS…CODY AVERETT! CONGRATLULATIONS!
- This giveaway is United States readers ONLY.
- The giveaway ends December 24th at 9:00 AM CST
- You must make a comment below telling us what your favorite game is. Please only comment ONCE and do not respond to others comments.
- Make sure you are using a valid email when commenting with DISQUS below, the winner will be notified using that email.
- Only comments on this post will be considered as your entry, comments on our social media posts will not be counted.
- Only ONE winner will be chosen
- Share this post on any social media outlet such as Twitter, Facebook, MeWe, Google+ (RIP) or any other social media outlet. If you share to Twitter or Facebook please tag @SteelSeries and @techaeris.
Now on to what your stocking will be stuffed with. Thanks to SteelSeries, for supplying us with two awesome pieces of gaming gear. We think you’ll love having your stocking stuffed with both of these babies!
The SteelSeries Rival 700 Mouse
- Vivid onboard OLED display
- Tactile alerts let you feel the game.
- Acceleration: 50g.
- Polling Rate: 1 ms (1000 Hz)
- Ergonomics built for every grip style.
- SteelSeries Switches : Rated for 30 Million
- Clicks Modular cables, top covers, and sensors
- MSRP of $99.99USD
The SteelSeries QcK Prism mousepad
- Seamlessly Illuminate your surface with full range RGB illumination across 12 independent zones
- Qck prism’s dual-surface textured mouse pad lets you choose between a premium Hard polymer surface or a micro-textured cloth surface
- Game Sense Reactive illumination responds to in-game events like Low ammo, health, kills, money, and cooldown timers
- Easily sync dynamic illumination effects between all your SteelSeries prism gear
- The cable is positioned out of the way on the left side of the mouse pad because aesthetics should never interfere with gameplay
- MSRP of $59.99USD
- Read our full review!
That’s it! One lucky U.S. reader will get their stocking stuffed with both of these awesome SteelSeries products! Be sure to share this post with your friends! And be sure to show @SteelSeries and @Techaeris some love when you share this post on social media! Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the COMMENTS box, click on it, make sure you’re logged into DISQUS and make your comment!
Last Updated on