The latest season of Fortnite has begun and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Week 2 challenges
- Ride a
ziplinein different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (5): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Legendary weapon eliminations (2) 10 Battle Stars
Ride a zipline in different matches
Get ready for a crazy difficult challenge here…Nah, just joking. All you need to do is ride a
Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links
- Stage 5: Land at Tilted Towers
Legendary weapon eliminations
You read that right. Just get two legendary weapons eliminations and you’ll complete this challenge in no time.
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search among three ski lodges (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents (1) 3 Battle Stars
Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple
Nothing too serious here, all you need to do is find seven chests either at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple. With the challenge just starting, people are going to be heading straight to these two locations first. Be careful.
Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
Just like the challenge back on Halloween, you have to ring two doorbells in a single match in different named locations.
Search among three ski lodges
Considering all three lodges are pretty close to each other, you’ll be able to find the Battle Star pretty easily.
Stage 1: Deal damage with shotguns to opponents
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage with shotguns to opponents
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with pistols to opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with sniper rifles to opponents
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 3 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.