The latest season of Fortnite is well underway and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Week 4 challenges
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Launch Fireworks (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (3) 10 Battle Stars
Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches
Since planes are new to this season, we finally get to see our first challenge with these new vehicles. Once you find one, just fly around in it, but remember, this has to be done in five different matches.
All you will need to do is find the red rockets then go ahead and set them off to complete the challenge. Look for them south of Haunted Hills, a little north of Risky Reels, northwest towards the edge of the map near Wailing Woods, and two by Paradise Palms.
Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts
You should already be familiar as to where the expedition outposts are, so all that’s left to do is eliminate some opponents while you’re there.
- Stage 1: Destroy chairs (80): 2 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with
pickaxeto opponents (100): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate oppenents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1) 2 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Destroy chairs
- Stage 1: Destroy chairs
- Stage 2: Destroy wooden utility poles
- Stage 3: Destroy wooden pallettes
Deal damage with pickaxe to opponents
Once again, another simple challenge to complete. All that needs to be done is deal 100 damage to opponents.
Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
Dive to one of these two named locations and take out three opponents and call it a day.
Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park
- Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park
- Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods
- Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot
- Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake
- Stage 5: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 4 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.