It’s the latest season of Fortnite and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 3 challenges
- Stage 1 of 5: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match (2): 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Destroy cacti in the desert (30): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Place different Trap Slot items in a single match (3): 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers
- Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the desert
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the desert
- Stage 2: Search ammo boxes in the snow
- Stage 3: Search chests in the jungle
Place different Trap Slot items in a single match
This challenge should be pretty easy for everyone. All you’ll need to do is find two traps and place them as soon as you pick them up. That will allow you to complete the challenge.
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle (3) 10 Battle Stars
Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
Your eyes had better
Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Searching for chests is not hard at all, but with every new weekly challenge for landing at a named location, you just have to beat everyone else to chests. Collect 7 of them in total at either Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields and the challenge will be completed.
Deal headshot damage to opponents
This challenge can be easy at times as long as you’re good with getting headshots. Just deal 500 damage to opponents and you’re golden.
Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
There have been other challenges like this one previously, so for this challenge, you’ll need to get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 3 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.