The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 5 challenges
- Dead damage with Scoped weapons to opponents (200): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shaft (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (1): 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with Scoped weapons to opponents
Pick up a scoped weapon once you find one from a chest or an eliminated opponent and deal 200 damage to any opponents you see left in the match.
Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shaft
You know the drill here. There are two locations to choose from. Find 7 chests before anyone else and this challenge will be completed.
Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet
This challenge isn’t as difficult as it may seem since all you need to do is land at Happy Hamlet, hop into the hamster ball, and complete a lap. The drawback is that you’ll have to beat other people to the rolling ball.
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Gain shields from Mushrooms (50): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Use a Volcano Vent, a
zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (3) 10 Battle Stars
Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy
This one is pretty much luck based… After getting the Bouncy Ball you’ll have to throw it and hope to get 15 bounces out of it.
Stage 1 of 3: Gain shields from Mushrooms
- Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms
- Stage 2: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions
- Stage 3: Gain shields from Shield Potion
Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match
This challenge is pretty self-explanatory. In a single match, all you have to do is use a Volcano Vent, a
Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps
Another pretty easy challenge to complete is by eliminating 3 opponents at Pirate Camps. Since everyone will be heading that way, make sure you get there before others and take them out.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 5 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.