If you are into deals and are in need of a portable storage, then this thumbnail size flash drive from SanDisk is silly cheap right now. The SanDisk 32GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 flash drive is on sale on Amazon right now for US$7.99.
I own the previous generation of this drive, the 3.0, and it is an amazing little extra worth having. It’s small enough that you can let it live in a USB port, assuming you can spare one, and never take it out. I will admit, it’s small stature does make it easy to lose, but I have never lost mine.
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 also comes in other sizes allowing you to choose the best storage option for your needs. Check out the list below along with the prices:
Here is the feature rundown from Amazon:
- A compact, plug-and-stay, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that’s ideal for adding more storage to laptops, game consoles, in-car audio and more
- Simple, fast way to add up to 256GB of storage to your device
- Read speeds up to 130MB/s1. Drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives1. Operating Temperature: 0 C to 35 C
- Move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds; Storage Temp: -10 C to 70 C
This is a cheap and portable option for extra storage on your desktop or laptop and the read and write speeds aren’t bad. Sure, it’s not a screamer but at this price it will fit right into many users needs. I know I enjoy mine and have been using it for the past 3-years. You can pick this SanDisk deal up on Amazon right now!
Disclaimer: All Amazon links in this article are affiliate links and will earn Techaeris a small commission if used.
Last Updated on