If you travel a lot and like to game with your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 while you do, GAEMS is the name to go for portable gaming cases. First announced at CES, the company is set to showcase its latest “Ultimate Personal Gaming Environment” at E3 2019: the GAEMS Guardian Pro XP for consoles and micro ATX PCs.
Featuring an ultra-low latency 24″ QHD anti-glare IPS display with both FreeSync and HDR support, the Guardian Pro XP is a TSA-friendly hard-shelled case suitable for travel anywhere. The case also features GAEMS Dynamic SoundStage with a 12W integrated power amp and 9W chambered stereo speakers and passive subwoofers. In addition, gamers can mount a streaming camera or microphone on the top rail when the case is opened to capture their game stream through the integrated HDMI output for streaming practically anywhere.
“Gaming has changed radically since we launched our first Portable Gaming Environments in 2011. Today’s gamers are also savvy professionals. Whether they compete in esports or generate unique gaming content, these professionals will appreciate how GAEMS integrated the highest-level performance gaming monitor and media tool suite into a single ultra-sleek yet portable package with Guardian.”John Smith, co-founder of GAEMS
Key specs for Guardian Pro XP include:
- Patented industrial-grade hard-shell case with proprietary metal-hinged design
- 24” Quad HD IPS panel
- Proprietary Dynamic SoundStage™ with 12W power amp, chambered 9W speakers, passive subwoofers and Surround Processor
- Integrated Media Center with HDMI 1.4 Input, 3.5 Headphone Jack, High Speed USB Hub Port (from console power) to 3x USB Ports (1x USB firstname.lastname@example.orgA & 2x USB email@example.comA) duplicating console functions and providing passive power for charging while Guardian is Off
- External rear HDMI Output for streaming and sharing monitor content
- Patented Picatinny Rail mounting system for cameras, microphones, lighting and other equipment used for professional streaming (accessories sold separately)
- HDMI 1.4 cable
- AC 100v-240v/DC, 19V, 4.74 Amp Power adapter
- Product Dimensions (inches): 23.45” w x 16.9” d x 4.79” h
- Compatibility: Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4Slim & fits some Micro ATX PC hardware
Pricing has yet to be announced but we’ll be sure to pass along that information once we receive it.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.