It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, July 19th-23rd, Xur is over at Giant’s Scar landing zone on Io, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Coldheart (Trace Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Eternal Warrior (Helmet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester (Gauntlets) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Starfire Protocol (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
An exotic weapon that was once an exclusive gun when Destiny 2 originally came out back in September 2017, Xur is now offering it to those who don’t have it even with it being available to everyone thanks to the “Curse of Osiris” DLC. If you’ve never used a Trace Rifle before, it shoots a constant beam at enemies or players in PVP. There are two perks to Coldheart, first, Cold Fusion which will do Arc damage from the beam that is fired. The second perk, Longest Winter, will let Coldheart do more and more damage the longer it’s on target.
Titan Gear: Eternal Warrior
Also coming over from the original Destiny game, Eternal Warrior helmet has an interesting perk. The perk Resolute will give you overshield when you use Fist of Havoc. You’re already getting a great defense boost when you activate Fist of Havoc, but getting Eternal Warrior from Xur will make you a bit more invincible.
This week’s roll:
- Auto rifle targeting, power weapon targeting, bow targeting
- Fusion rifle reserves, machine gun reserves
Hunter Gear: Aeon Swift
Coming from the “Curse of Osiris” DLC, Aeon Swift has the perk Aeon Energy, which will grant energy to other Aeon item users in your fireteam. Since everyone uses different armor, this exotic is useless at best. No need to spend anything on this, unless you want it for your collection.
This week’s rolls:
- Shotgun loader, impact induction, momentum transfer
- Grenade Launcher scavenger, rocket launcher scavenger
Warlock Gear: Starfire Protocol
Starfire Protocol is coming over from the original Destiny but it’s not as good as it used to be, which is unfortunate. The Fusion Harness perk grants you an extra fusion grenade charge and then those fusion grenade kills grants you Rift energy.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching hand cannon aim, unflinching sidearm aim, unflinching machine gun aim
- Pulse rifle reserves, sidearm reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on