Communicating with others is usually not a problem, especially when you speak the same language. But when you don’t speak the same language then it can become a challenge. Thankfully we have tools like Google Translate and others but Jarvisen is a new smart 2-way translator that promises global communication through AI.
Jarvisen is powered by AI technology, enables real-time translation in under 0.5 seconds. This new device claims to provides extensive international coverage, with capabilities to accurately translate over 60 languages in real-time, and with built-in data covering over 98 countries and regions.
At just the size of a small cellphone, the Jarvisen packs a powerful punch. It is able to translate in just 0.5 seconds due to a smart AI translation engine, an 8-core Cortex processor and a lightning internet connection enabled by a global Content Delivery Network (CDN.) Unlike other translators on the market, Jarvisen boasts a total of four long-range microphones, with noise reduction capabilities, meaning it works well despite background noise or windy weather conditions. With five network connection methods, including Wifi, mobile hotspot, Bluetooth, eSIM, and SIM card, Jarvisen enables the best Internet coverage for the most accurate translation.
“We have created a simple-to-use yet extremely accurate smart translator that truly benefits all areas of the market – from new to senior immigrants, to those with international business needs, to everyday tourists and world travelers – the Jarvisen provides users the ability to communicate and connect with other people anywhere around the world,” says a spokesperson for Jarvisen. “With a simple interface that is easy to use, and covering over 200 countries languages, we see the Jarvisen as the ultimate solution to breaking down language barriers.”
Jarvisen has professional vocabulary coverage in healthcare, IT, finance, legal, sports, and energy, Jarvisen has you covered in any professional situation – whether it be a doctor looking to translate results to a patient, or an international business traveler looking to communicate to clients around the world.
Here are some of the features of this new translator device:
- Far-field 4-microphone array with smart noise reduction enables high accuracy voice recognition
- Contextual smart translation engine supports accurate voice recognition and translation among conversations
- The first end-to-end translation engine with polysemy recognition and translation capability
- Professional vocabulary coverage in healthcare, IT, finance, legal, sports, and energy
- Smart real-time voice translation among 60 languages
- Covers over 200 countries’ languages
- 2-years global data coverage in over 98 countries
- 5 network connection methods enable the best Internet coverage for the most accurate translation, including Wifi, mobile hotspot, Bluetooth, eSIM, and SIM card.
- Offline translation available for selected languages and counting: English<>Chinese, Japanese<>Chinese, Korean<>Chinese, Russian<>Chinese
Jarvisen is now available for pre-order in Space Blue or Grey on the company’s website for US$429 (without built-in data) or US$499 (including a 2-year global data plan.)