You can stick a fork in IFA 2019 but that doesn’t mean the news is all done. We’ll still have more interesting product news coming your way into next week. Today we’re starting with the JBL Pulse 4 which is the 4th generation of the Pulse and is better in every way.
The JBL Pulse 4 aims to bring you a light show with your music and since its first iteration, it has accomplished that. The JBL Pulse 4 sees improvements in a bunch of ways starting with the light show itself.
The new design gives you a better 360-degree view of the light show and improved drivers and bass provide a better overall sound. Not to mention this thing is IPX7 waterproof.
High-resolution LED lights beneath its sleek surface produce stunning light shows that bring a whole new dimension to your favorite songs. With JBL’s classic Signature sound, you’ll hear the crisp highs and deep bass from all angles.
The JBL Connect app allows you to choose colors and effects to suit any mood. Use your phone camera to really take customization to the next level, letting you scan and color-match any object that takes your fancy. Kick back to calming pastels and classic chill-out vibes, or shred along to flickering orange flames – the choice is yours.
Up to two smartphones or tablets can connect at once to keep the music flowing among friends, while 12-hour battery life and IPX7 waterproof build ensure the Pulse 4 can handle any rave, come rain or shine. Head to the PartyBoost feature in the JBL Connect app to really crank up the fun and wirelessly connect more than 100 JBL PartyBoost enabled speakers.JBL
The JBL Pulse 4 has the following features and specifications:
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- Playtime: Ready to get your groove on? Pulse 4 delivers up to 12 hours of party time on a single charge, with USB-C charging
- IPX7 waterproof: Take the speaker to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even a tumble in the pool
- PartyBoost: Pump up the party by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL PartyBoost enabled speakers
- Shake it up: It couldn’t be easier to connect your LED light show with other nearby Pulse4’s – simply hold your speaker nearby and shake it to sync up
- Customizable 360 light show sets the atmosphere by animating songs visually using the JBL Connect app
The JBL Pulse 4 will be available in white or black for £229 and US$199.95 starting fall 2019.
What do you think of the JBL Pulse 4? What did you think of IFA 2019? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.