If you’re looking for something to watch over the next week, Netflix is adding a few new shows between March 5-11th. You can also check out what’s leaving Netflix in March if you want to binge those first.
NOTE: Titles without a U.S. or CA designation after it are coming to both countries while country-specific titles will be indicated as such.
Without further ado, let’s check out the New on Netflix Canada and Netflix March 5-11th list, which includes quite a few Netflix Family and foreign Netflix Originals and Films.
- City of Ghosts (NETFLIX FAMILY): Meet the Ghost Club! Their adventures take them all around Los Angeles as they interview ghosts, solve problems and learn about their city’s history.
- Dogwashers (NETFLIX FILM 🇨🇴): When a narco past his prime refuses to pay a debt to an upstart, only a secret stash of money can save his men. But guess what the gardener just found?
- Nevenka: Breaking the Silence (NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY 🇪🇸): This docuseries examines Spain’s historic 2001 lawsuit, in which city councilor Nevenka Fernández accused Mayor Ismael Álvarez of sexual harassment.
- Pokémon Journeys: The Series: Part 4 (NETFLIX FAMILY 🇯🇵)(US): Battles and research continue as Ash and Goh travel the world. Along the way they find old friends, Legendary Pokémon, Team Rocket and more.
- Sentinelle (NETFLIX FILM 🇫🇷): Transferred home after a traumatizing combat mission, a highly trained French soldier uses her lethal skills to hunt down the man who hurt her sister.
- Vice (CA)
- Yes, God, Yes (CA)
- Ladies in Black (CA)
- Bombay Begums (NETFLIX ORIGINAL 🇮🇳): From boardrooms to society’s margins, five ambitious women from various walks of life navigate dreams, desires and disappointments in modern Mumbai.
- Bombay Rose (NETFLIX FILM 🇮🇳): Escaping from child marriage, a young club dancer living in the streets of Bombay, must choose between fending for her family and finding love with a boy orphaned by the militancy. Painted frame by frame and woven delicately through music, a red rose brings together three tales of impossible loves. Love between two dreamers tested by duty and religious divides. Love between two women. Love of an entire city for its Bollywood stars. Based on true events, the film, in documentary fashion, explores the ruthlessness of a society where the love and life that reigns on the big screen can crush you in its mean streets. Bombay Rose is directed by Gitanjali Rao and produced by Cinestaan Film Company/Les Films d’ici. An award-winning festival favorite, it was the first Indian animated film ever selected to open Venice Critics Week; it was also selected by the Toronto International Film Festival and the BFI London Film Festival, and an award winner at the Chicago and Mumbai Film Festivals.
- The Guest (CA)
- The Houseboat (NETFLIX ORIGINAL 🇩🇪): Musicians and friends Fynn Kliemann and Olli Schulz spend two difficult years trying to restore the home of singer Gunter Gabriel to its former glory.
- StarBeam: Season 3 (NETFLIX FAMILY 🇨🇦): StarBeam is back with her family and favorite sidekicks to defend Somerset from all the wacky villains trying to stir up trouble and spoil the fun!
- Dealer (NETFLIX ORIGINAL 🇫🇷): Tensions erupt when two filmmakers infiltrate an area ruled by gangs to shoot a music video for a rapper in this gritty found-footage series.
- Last Chance U: Basketball (NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY): From Greg Whiteley (Cheer) and the team behind Emmy-winning Last Chance U comes Last Chance U: Basketball, an honest, gritty look inside the world of community college basketball. Over the course of eight episodes, viewers will follow the East Los Angeles College Huskies (ELAC) in their high stakes chase to an unprecedented California state basketball championship. Led by passionate head coach John Mosley, the ELAC team is made up of former D1 recruits and powerhouse athletes hustling to prove themselves for a last chance to fulfill their dreams of playing at the next level. But the team is tested as the players battle adversity, inner demons, and emotions on and off the court.
- Marriage or Mortgage (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): A wedding planner and a real estate agent compete to win the hearts and budgets of spouses-to-be. Will they pick fairy-tale nuptials or a dream home?
- The Block Island Sound
- Coven of Sisters (NETFLIX FILM 🇪🇸): Basque Country, 1609. To postpone their execution, a group of women accused of witchcraft lure their inquisitor into witnessing the witches’ Sabbath.
- Riverdale: Season 5 (New episodes weekly – CA)
And there you have the New on Netflix and Netflix Canada March 5-11th list. Be sure to check back next week to see what’s in store for the week following.
Last Updated on March 11, 2021.