Motorola used to be one of the big names in smartphones, and they still are; they’re just not making flagship-level devices. The company has instead decided to focus on mid-tier and budget smartphones which is probably a great move. So here we have the moto g pure, a new mid-tier device with up to two days of battery life.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The new moto g pure has a healthy 4,000 mAh battery and comes with a rapid charge, reenergizing that cell quickly. Here are just a few quick highlights of this new smartphone from Motorola:
moto g pure
- A 6.5’’ Max Vision HD+ display which features a 20:9 aspect ratio that brings your favorite content to life.
- A long-lasting 4000mAh battery that keeps the fun going for up to two days without worrying about recharging – and powers up quickly with rapid charging.
- A dual camera system, including a 13 MP camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) that allows you to snap stunning photos with ease.
- United States: In the U.S., the new moto g pure will be available universally unlocked and open for pre-order starting October 14 at Best Buy, Walmart, B&H Photo, Amazon.com and Motorola.com (MSRP: $159.99). Verizon will offer the device starting October 14. Get a moto g pure on Verizon when you sign up for a new smartphone line.* Additionally, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, UScellular, Consumer Cellular, Boost Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Spectrum Mobile, and Republic Wireless will offer the device in the coming months.
- Canada: In Canada, the new moto g pure will be available in the coming months.
What do you think of this latest Motorola device? Do you prefer these more affordable devices over flagship devices? Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on October 7, 2021.