November 2021 is just around the corner, which means new content is on its way to Crackle. Crackle is a free ad-supported streaming service available on various devices, from Smart TVs to smartphones. What are you doing this month? It’s time to see what’s happening in November 2021.
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Our Lights, Camera, Crackle series continues for November 2021 as we take a look at what you can stream for free on this very fantastic service. As a reminder, Plex users can now access the Crackle library through their Plex service alongside some of Plex’s incredible offerings.
New Crackle AVOD Exclusive in December 2021
A Great North Christmas (Premiering November 15th)
Caroline (Laura Mitchell), a workaholic attorney, finds herself facing down another lonely Christmas. But when her two best friends surprise her with a ski vacation, Caroline finds herself swept away with the pursuit of winter sport…and the promise of a bit of holiday magic rubbing off on her love life.
New Crackle AVOD Exclusives in November
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage
During World War II, an American navy ship led by Captain Charles McVay (Nicolas Cage) was sunk by a Japanese submarine, leaving 890 crew members stranded in shark-infested waters.
Lucky Number Slevin
Set in New York City, a case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city’s most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman).
A couple (Paula Patton and Omar Epps) off for a romantic weekend in the mountains are accosted by a biker gang. Alone in the mountains, Brea and John must defend themselves against the gang, who will stop at nothing to protect their secrets.
A Wall Street broker (Hayden Christensen) is forced to evade a police chief (Bruce Willis) investigating a bank robbery as he attempts to recover the stolen money in exchange for his son’s life.
New Channels Coming to Crackle in November
The Island of Lost TV
Your travel agents at Crackle have planned your trip to a paradise filled with your favorite forgotten TV series. Take a stroll down memory lane with classic titles such as Top of the Heap (Matt LeBlanc), The Unusuals (Jeremy Renner), Living Dolls (Leah Remini & Halle Berry), and Ned & Stacey (Thomas Haden Church).
Night of the Living Sequels
Just when you think the Halloween season is dead, the Crackle team raises it again from the dead! Extend the terror of the season with horrifying sequels such as Boogeyman 3, Friday the 13th Part 2, The Exorcist III, and Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II.
Honoring Our Heroes
The Crackle team wants to help you consider the sacrifice of those who keep our country safe and strong. Follow the journey of military heroes with such titles as Ike: Countdown to D-Day (Tom Selleck), Mine (Armie Hammer), Hellcats of the Navy (Ronald Reagan), Flyboys (James Franco).
Ring in the seasonal cheer with these modern holiday classics. Warm up the winter chill with heartwarming titles such as Elliot the Littlest Reindeer (Martin Short), The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Henry Winkler), Christmas Break-In (Denise Richards), and On Strike for Christmas (David Sutcliffe).
After you’ve binged on all the turkey and fixings you can stomach, belly up to the couch and cleanse your palate with binge-able titles like Thanksgiving, Barney Miller, Thanksgiving with the Carters, and The Beverly Hillbillies.
Crackle Spotlight Titles in November
A young Peruvian bear travels to London in search of a home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, he meets the kindly Brown family, who offer him a temporary haven.
An untested American submarine captain (Gerard Butler) teams with U.S. Navy Seals to rescue the Russian president, who has been kidnapped by a rogue general.
Seven years after the fact, a man (Jason Bateman) comes to the realization that he was the sperm donor for his best friend’s (Jennifer Aniston) boy.
Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Sent by her parents to live with her two eccentric aunts, Sabrina Sawyer (Melissa Joan Hart) discovers on her 16th birthday that she’s a witch.
A young couple (Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet) living in a Connecticut suburb during the mid-1950s struggle to come to terms with their personal problems while trying to raise their two children.
Timely yet terrifying, Flood predicts the unthinkable. When a raging storm coincides with high tide it unleashes a colossal surge, which travels mercilessly down England’s East Coast and into the River Thames. Overwhelming the Barrier, torrents of water pour into the city.
Into the Sun
Ex-CIA agent Travis Hunter (Steven Seagal), whose knowledge of the inner-workings of a ruthless Japanese crime syndicate known as the Yakuza makes him the man to call when the governor of Tokyo is murdered. With time running out and the cold-blooded Yakuza determined to see their plan through, Hunter must thwart the operation, and then get out alive!
The Lady From Shanghai
An itinerant Irishman (Orson Welles) finds trouble after a life insurance scam leaves him accused of a murder he didn’t commit.
A rollicking football comedy about an honest coach and his assistant who face the challenge of making competitors out of an outlandish group of college athletes and their 34 year-old quarterback (Scott Bakula).
Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) is an eager yet naïve young man who’s been made the news director at a New York City radio station. Faced with an eccentric boss and a pair of headstrong news anchors, he must earn the respect of his offbeat secretary and a nervous copywriter as he makes peace with a co-worker who thinks she should have his job.
Additional New Movies in November on Crackle
- About Face
- A Child’s Christmas
- A Child’s Christmas in Wales
- A Christmas to Remember (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- A Christmas Tree Miracle (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- A Christmas Village
- A Dog for Christmas (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- All the Little Animals
- A Very Corgi Christmas
- Andy Williams: My Favorite Duets
- Andy Williams: Moon River and Me
- Boo, Zino & the Snurks
- Christmas Wedding Runaway
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Fall In
- Flying With Music
- Friday The 13th Part II
- Friday The 13th Part V: A New Beginning
- Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
- Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood
- Friday The 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
- Good Fences
- Happy Holidays: The Best of the Andy Williams Christmas Shows
- Hay foot
- Here Comes Trouble
- Hey, Abbott!
- Into the Labyrinth
- It’s All Gone, Pete Tong
- Just Write
- Kid Cop
- Kiss Me, Kate
- Mary Christmas
- Miracle on Christmas
- My Best Friend’s Christmas
- Pete’s Christmas
- Please Stand By
- Revolutionary Road
- Ruby’s Bucket Of Blood
- Saints & Soldiers
- Saints & Soldiers: Airborne Creed
- Saints & Soldiers: The Void
- Save The Wedding
- Seventeen Again
- Shadow of the Bear
- Sherlock Holmes: Dressed to Kill (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Sherlock Holmes: Secret Weapon (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Sherlock Holmes: Terror by Night (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Woman in Green (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Sioux City
- Sorcerer And The White Snake
- Super Sucker
- Texas Rangers
- The Autobiography Of Miss Jane Pittman
- The Fabulous Joe
- The General’s Daughter
- The Halfback Of Notre Dame
- The Isle
- The Switch
- The Tale Of Sweeney Todd
- The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- We Believe
Additional New T.V. Shows in November on Crackle
- Bomber Boys (Season 1, 4 episodes)
- Crazy Like a Fox (Season 1, 24 episodes)
- Def Comedy Jam (Season 6, 13 episodes)
- Effective Stewardship (Season 1, 7 episodes) (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- For The Life Of The World (Season 1, 7 episodes) (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- In Search Of Holy Treasure (Season 1, 13 episodes) (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Ladies Man (Season 1, 15 episodes)
- Living In The Time Of Jesus (Season 1, 3 episodes) (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Our Great Exchange (Season 1, 7 episodes) (Premiering Nov. 18th)
- Shipmates (13 episodes)
- The Girls Next Door (Season 1, 15 episodes)
- The Girls Next Door (Season 2, 14 episodes)
- The Girls Next Door (Season 3, 15 episodes)
- The Road To Pearl Harbor, 1919-1941 (Season 1, 12 episodes)
- What About Joan (Season 1, 11 episodes)
- What About Joan (Season 2, 13 episodes)
- War Machines (Season 1, 6 episodes)
- World War Ii: The Price Of Empire (1, 13 episodes)
- World War II: The Last Heroes (Season 1, 6 episodes)
What do you think of the November 2021 edition of Lights, Camera, Crackle? If you liked the November 2021 edition, stay tuned for next month’s! Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on November 30, 2021.