Techland, developer of the open-world zombie game Dying Light, is celebrating the UK retail release of the game with a one of a kind “My Apocalypse” Collector’s Edition. So just what do you get for the small price tag of £250,000?
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collector’s Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
The “My Apocalypse” Collector’s Edition doesn’t skimp out on the adds, that’s for sure. The centerpiece though is the fortified “zombie apocalypse-proofed house.” The house, custom built by UK based Tiger Log Cabins, comes complete with an arsenal storage area, upper deck with vantage points, escape hatch, and more – not to mention an Xbox One with TV so you can play (what else) Dying Light while the rest of the world deals with the real zombie apocalypse going on.
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collector’s Edition will be available to pre-order exclusively at GAME tomorrow (February 25, 2015) and is only available for one UK-based customer. The Dying Light retail version goes on sale on February 27th in the UK.
So what do you think of this insane Dying Light Collector’s Edition? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.