The next DLC pack for Techland’s Dying Light is set to be released on May 26th. Dubbed “The Bozak Horde”, the DLC introduces Harran Stadium where players can enter and take on a series of “twisted” challenges. “The Bozak Horde” won’t be easy though, as it was designed with co-op play in mind and Techland promises that it “will offer a hefty challenge even for the most experienced teams of four.” Defeat the horde and you can score a compound hunting bow, complete additional objectives and you’ll unlock electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows – a weapon sure to make even Daryl Dixon jealous.
New features include:
- BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
- ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
“The Bozak Horde” will be available to all Season Pass Holders at no additional charge, or as a separate purchase for 9.99 USD/9.99 EUR/6.99 GBP. Are you ready to face the Bozak Horde? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on