When it comes to picking up your earbuds to listen to some tunes, there’s nothing worse than having to untangle them before you can enjoy your music. Zipbuds, a company that has already released a couple of zippered earbud solutions, is taking premium sound and functionality to the next level with their new Zipbuds SLIDE earbuds.
Featuring a new patented Zipperless Zipper Technology™, SLIDE seals the earbud cables together using a ridge and groove design which aims to completely eliminate tangles. The zero-friction slider allows users to seal and release cables easily by moving the slider up and down, resulting in Zipbuds’ lightest and most tangle-proof earbuds yet.
“We are thrilled to announce the release of SLIDE. Our goal was to take tangle-free design one-step further and produce a product that not only provides superior audio performance, but meets our customers’ needs – a pair of earbuds that look and sound good and are built to last, because we know they live life on the go,” said Robin DeFay, president and co-founder, Zipbuds.
Zipbuds’ SLIDE earbuds also feature:
- Noise-filtering, in-line microphone and remote for hands-free calls and music control
- Fit4Comfort™ designed angled earbud shape and anti-slip coating that keep earbuds comfortably in place
- Oxygen-free copper wiring that guarantees untainted sound and ultra-durable military grade cables that outlast the competition
- Three custom-fit, dual-tone performance ear tips (small, medium and large) for customizable comfort
- Traditional 3.5mm headphone output for universal compatibility with Apple, Android, Windows Phone and other media devices
Zipbuds SLIDE earbuds are available in black, black and white, black sea (black and teal), and P.O.P. (black, red, and blue) for $79.99USD on Zipbuds.com.
Last Updated on