With our smart devices from phones to tablets being under constant use on the go, a battery pack can be a must have item at times. Spyder, makers of the world’s thinnest and most lightweight battery case for iPhone, has announced the launch of the Commuter 3-in-1 universal battery charger. What makes the Commuter different than other battery packs and chargers is the fact that it combines a wall charger, car charger and internal battery pack into a single device for ultimate convenience.
Because of its minimalistic and compact design makes it ideal for travel as it eliminates the need for multiple cables, accessories, and devices.
“Having dedicated our brand toward creating protective and functional products that aim to simplify the consumer’s life, we are thrilled to introduce this triple threat.” says Michael Nitti, Founder of Spyder. “Meticulous design and premium quality are our top priorities when producing a new product, and we are excited to introduce a device that is so universal.” continues Brian Eultgen, Vice President of Sales for Spyder.
The Spyder Commuter features:
- 2600mAh internal battery, providing an extra eight hours of talk and five hours of video
- AC wall adapter and universal DC/car charger
- USB port for compatibility with all tablets, smartphones, and other devices charged by USB cable
- Rubberized non-slip coating for better grip
- Slim and compact design, and only slightly larger than a credit card (measuring 3.6 x 2.4 x 0.8 in.)
- An on/off button to let users control power supply
- An included MicroUSB cable.
The Spyder Commuter is now available for $49.99 at Amazon.com.
Last Updated on