The developer has started a Steam Greenlight campaign to help the ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter that they’ve been working on for more than a year now down the final stretch of development.
Play alone, or with friends in local co-op, the game includes some of the following features:
- Ruthless indoor top-down shooting: Fight your way through the Neon Chrome using your abilities, weapons, and skill.
- No two paths are alike: Neon Chrome levels are a mix of procedural generation and hand crafting. Every run will be a unique experience.
- Cybernetic Enhancements: Upgrade your character with awesome cybernetic enhancements like subdermal armor or splitter bullets
- Choosing a character: Choose a new character before each run. Characters are a combination of role, ability and weapons.
- Bring down the world: You can level whole floors. Explosives work best!
- A dangerous and violent place: Meet an array of enemies ranging from security guards to military weapons platforms.
- Local co-op: Make your friends explode with carelessly tossed grenades
If this sounds like something up your alley, be sure to hit the Steam Greenlight Campaign below and be sure to upvote the game![button type=”link” link=”http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416529192″ variation=”btn-danger” target=”blank”]Source: Neon Chrome Steam Greenlight Campaign[/button] [button type=”link” link=”http://neonchromegame.com/?p=338″ variation=”btn-danger” target=”blank”]Source: Neon Chrome[/button]
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.