One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Psyonix has finally given a release date and announced that the game will be making it’s way to the Xbox One on February 17th after having been previously released on the PlayStation 4 and Steam.
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
The Xbox One version of Rocket League includes:
- Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (the Halo “HogSticker,” an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War “Armadillo”)
- Garage Customization items: More than 400 different pieces, including Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Antennas, and Toppers
- Maps: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland (with multiple variants of most of those maps)
- Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked Play, Special Mutator-Themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
- Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), Offline Season Mode
- More Features: Replay Viewer, Customizable controls, “Mutator” game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc., etc.)
Rocket League will be available for digital download on Xbox One via the [email protected] self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent). Are you going to be picking up Rocket League for the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google, Twitter, or Facebook.