The September Apple iPhone announcement is over and new moshi Apple accessories are here for you to consider. Moshi has been one of the premier accessory makers for Apple products and they continue to develop and deliver quality goods. With the announcement of the new iPhone, the company has a slew of new cases for both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus along with new Bluetooth headsets. We’ll give you the rundown of all the new Moshi Apple accessories here and you can check out the gallery below to see what they look like.
Moshi Apple iPhone 7 accessories feature carefully selected materials for durability and aesthetics, such as color-matched aluminum and scratch- and water-resistant vegan leather, and a hybrid material construction for military-grade drop protection.
Moshi’s cases for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus include:
- Armour metal case (MSRP: $40/$45): Elegant and protective, Moshi’s bestselling case features color-matched brushed aluminum and military-grade drop protection. (Available September 2016)
- iGlaze hardshell case (MSRP: $30/$35): Slim-fit for minimal bulk, Moshi’s original hardshell case provides excellent shock absorption and scratch resistance. (Available September 2016)
- Overture wallet case (MSRP: $45/$50): Equipped with slots for cash and cards, Moshi’s refined wallet case now features a premium, water-resistant leatherette exterior. (Available September 2016)
- Napa leatherette case (MSRP: $45/$50): Premium vegan leather inset with a sleek aluminum band delivers sophisticated style with military-grade drop protection. (Available September 2016)
- XT Clear transparent hardshell case (MSRP: $30/$35): At less than 1mm, the most minimal of Moshi’s iPhone cases features stealth scratch protection for the new iPhone 7. (Available September 2016)
- iPouch Plus microfiber pouch (MSRP: $22.95): Soft microfiber keeps iPhone screens free of dust, smears and fingerprints. (Available September 2016)
- Kameleon kickstand case (MSRP: $50/$55): A high-grade aluminum kickstand combines with a military drop-protected case to offer convenient viewing in both portrait and landscape modes. (Available October 2016)
- Luxe metal bumper case (MSRP: $50/$55): A metal frame precision-milled from aircraft-grade aluminum retains the look and feel of a naked iPhone while delivering military-grade drop protection. (Available November 2016)
- SenseCover folio case (MSRP: $45/$50): Moshi’s touch-sensitive folio case uses proprietary SensArray pads to answer calls, check the time and swipe off alarms without opening the cover. (Available November 2016)
Moshi will also be launching three screen protectors for the new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
- IonGlass (MSRP: $40/$45): Moshi’s new curved, atomically strengthened glass screen protector delivers edge-to-edge protection for the new iPhone 7, featuring a micro-bevel around the Home button for fast and comfortable unlocking via Touch ID.
- AirFoil Glass (MSRP: $35/$40): Compatible with almost every case on the market, Moshi’s 0.3mm glass screen protector features special AirFoil adhesive to help rapidly dissipate air bubbles.
- iVisor AG (MSRP:$20/$25): Guaranteed to be 100 percent bubble free, Moshi’s matte plastic screen protector provides edge-to-edge protection and the ability to wash and reapply repeatedly.
Moshi’s new Bluetooth offerings for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus include the Mythro Air and Vortex Air Bluetooth headphones. Both Bluetooth headphones will support Bluetooth 4.1 and feature up to 8 hours of talk/music time, ambient noise isolation, and will integrate with a custom app.
“Mythro Air and Vortex Air are designed to deliver the ideal Bluetooth audio experience for the everyday commuter and traveler,” said Michael Leonhard, President at Moshi. “Compact and light, our new Bluetooth audio lines are built with sound quality, ergonomics and battery life in mind to provide a pristine audio experience.”
Mythro Air features a custom DR8 neodymium driver in an aluminum housing for crisp sound and punchy bass, and will come in three colors: gray, silver and red. Vortex Air uses sintered steel housing with a custom HR8 neodymium driver for smooth highs and articulate bass with no distortion. Both headphones have a Bluetooth range of 30 ft. and can pair with two devices simultaneously, so output to the headphones can switch at will.
Moshi will also be releasing a custom app to support Mythro Air and Vortex Air. The app will track the battery life on the headphones, feature EQ customization capabilities, and show the list of accessories that are currently paired with the app. Mythro Air and Vortex Air will launch late October 2016 and will be available on Moshi.com and at select retail locations.
Both Mythro Air and Vortex Air feature:
- Up to 8 hours of talk/music time
- Bluetooth 4.1 support with a 30 ft. range
- 3-button in-line remote control with microphone
- Ability to connect with up to two devices at the same time
- Custom carrying case with convenient cable management
- Magnetic collar clip to keep headphones in place
While Moshi Apple accessories are on the higher end of the price range, they are solidly built and feel worth the money you put into them. All of these accessories will be available soon from Moshi.Source: Moshi Cases Source: Moshi Bluetooth