Wireless internet access has become a nearly irreplaceable part of our everyday lives. We’ve got Wi-Fi at home, wireless internet on the go, and many businesses provide wifi for their employees or customers. Free Wi-Fi is a great way for a small business to keep customers happy, and keep them coming back to your business. Even if your small business isn’t customer-facing, the need for strong wireless access is still present. Our good friends at Linksys want to help your small business take your wireless internet access to the next level. We’ve partnered with Linksys to give away one (1) Linksys Business AC1750 Dual-Band Access Point (Retail price $329.99) to one of our lucky readers! Keep reading for more information and to learn about how to enter.
Let’s first get a description of the prize:
The Linksys Business Wireless-AC Dual-Band Access Point delivers the next generation of Wi-Fi technology (802.11ac) to provide faster speed and more Wi-Fi capability for your everyday business than ever before. It can be deployed as a typical access point, as a wireless distribution system (WDS), or as a workgroup bridge to extend your wireless range coverage. The Linksys Business Wireless-AC Dual-Band Access Point is integrated with 802.3at PoE+ capability to eliminate extra power adapters and offers optimal placement. It also provides an intuitive Web administrative interface, easy to set up and easy to use. The Linksys Business Wireless-AC Dual-Band Access Point protects and secures your wireless network with business-class security features including Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), 802.1X Supplicant Authentication, MAC-based ACL, Rogue AP Detection, SSID-to-VLAN Mapping, Wireless Scheduler, and more.
We’ve had the opportunity to review several Linksys products in the past and have been impressed by both their design as well as ease of use. Their software suite is robust and has more than enough options to administer your home or small business network. This access point should be a solid addition to your network too. You can see more including specs and user reviews on the Amazon product page.
Now, on to the giveaway! This contest is open to US residents only (Sorry International community, we’re hoping to have more international giveaways soon!), though this time both Alaska and Hawaii are included. Since this is a business class access point, we’d like to hear about how this product might help your existing small business, or help you start a small business you’ve been thinking about starting. Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. You will be able to gain extra entries by tweeting (via the Rafflecopter widget) every day, so keep coming back for more chances to win!
The contest will be open from 12am (CST) on 12/15/2016 through midnight (CST) on 12/21/2016. Thanks again to Linksys for giving away this access point to our readers, and good luck to everyone entering to win!
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Techaeris.com located in Chicago, IL.
2. Employees of Techaeris.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via //techaeris.com
5. Closing date for entry will be December 21, 2016 12:00 am CST. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Please see Rafflecopter widget for rules.
8. Techaeris.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and winners do not get choice of color. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: From the Rafflecopter drawing
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Mailing of the prize may take up to 6 weeks from winner being notified.
Last Updated on