The sleek, lightweight Samsung Galaxy Book Windows 10 2-in-1 has launched in Canada today at all Samsung Experience Stores. Available in a 10.6-inch and 12-inch configuration, the Samsung Galaxy Book looks to go up against Microsoft’s Surface as a versatile tablet/notebook to increase productivity while out and about.
“At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and design our technology with their needs top of mind. With the increasing shift towards mobile productivity, we are excited to launch this 2-in-1 that combines the power of a PC with the mobility of a tablet, enabling Canadian professionals to work from anywhere,” said Paul Brannen, COO and Executive Vice President, Samsung Electronics Canada.
Key features of the Samsung Galaxy Book include:
- Powerful Performance: Experience the power of a laptop without worrying about lag thanks to its powerful processor and fast-charging battery for extended usage. As a Windows 10 device with Microsoft Office compiling reports or creating presentations on the enhanced island-style keyboard is quick and easy.
- Pen with Precision: The precise, pressure responsive S Pen navigates with ease and is great for making notes and sketches. It is included in the box and never requires charging. You can also use Air Command to quickly access useful features and share your creations online with ease.
- Sync Seamlessly: With Samsung Flow, you can easily switch pause an activity on your smartphone and pick it right up from the same point on your Galaxy Book. You can also unlock your Galaxy Book with your smartphone and change devices as you need to.
- Maximum Mobility: Thanks to the detachable keyboard that comes in the box, the Galaxy Book is optimized for a seamless typing experience, enabling on-the-go professional to be productive wherever they work.
Specifications of the Galaxy Book include:
- 10.6-inch: 10.6″ TFT FHD (1920×1080)
- 12-inch: 12″ Super AMOLED FHD (2160×1440)
- 10.6-inch: 7th Gen Intel Core m3 processor, Dual Core 2.6GHz
- 12-inch: 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, Dual Core 3.1GHz
- 10.6-inch: 4GB + 64GB/128GB eMMC
- 12-inch: 8GB + 256GB SSD
- microSD support up to 256GB
- 10.6-inch: 5MP FF
- 12-inch: 13MP AF + 5MP
- 10.6-inch: USB 3.1 Type-C, microSD
- 12-inch: 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, microSD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, hall, light
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth® 4.1
- GPS: GPS + GLONASS
- 10.6-inch: 30.4W/up to 9 hours, fast charging
- 12-inch: 39.4W/up to 11 hours, fast charging
- 10.6-inch: Windows 10 Home
- 12-inch: Windows 10 Pro
- Samsung Services & Applications: Samsung Notes, Air Command, Samsung Flow
- 10.6-inch: 261.2 x 179.1 x 8.9mm
- 12-inch: 291.3 x 199.8 x 7.4mm
- 10.6-inch: 648g
- 12-inch: 754g
Both models are now available at Samsung Experience Stores across Canada with an MSRP starting at $899.99CAD for the 10.6-inch version and $1,899.99CAD for the 12-inch version.