Everything is getting the “smart” treatment these days, and wallets are no exception. While there are newer wallets with basic security features like RFID blocking, the Baggizmo Wiseward smart wallet is taking it not one but a few steps further with a ton of extra features and an app to extend functionality.
With technology developed in-house to guarantee top quality, Wiseward features multiple layers of protection never seen before in a wallet, like a UV light to identify counterfeit bills and a magnetic sensor that notifies the user when the wallet is opened or closed, protecting against theft. Wiseward also has additional security enhancements including location tracking, RFID protection and more.
“With today’s advanced hackers and scammers, your wallet should be as secure as any other device that holds sensitive, personal information,” said Ladislav Jurić, CEO and founder of Wiseward. “We are all sensitive when it comes to theft or loss because we keep our credit cards and personal documents in our wallets, and even the idea of losing them makes us nervous. After analyzing security aspects that could be improved in a wallet, we created an option that merges the most advanced security features available with a fashion-forward design we know consumers want.”
Some of the key features of the Wiseward smart wallet include:
- RFID-blocking protects up to 10 cards against electronic pickpocketing that’s used to steal information from credit cards, driver’s licenses, passports and more
- RFID-free zone allows user to store up to five cards, like a subway pass, that can be scanned through the wallet without the hassle of taking it out to unblock it
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Magnet Sensor tells the user if the wallet’s location has changed, has been dropped or is being opened by a third party, preventing loss and pickpocketing
- Alarm sounds when activated via phone to locate a misplaced wallet or scare off thieves
- RGB LED lamps light the wallet’s contents in various colors for better viewing in dark settings and can be customized in the Baggizmo Wiseward app
- Wireless Charging means there’s no need to carry a wall charger, simply rest your Baggizmo Wiseward, equipped with a long-lasting battery, on any Qi wireless charging system
- NFC Chip allows users to store personal information in the wallet, like the code to get into a garage or office building
Wiseward is available for pre-order for $89USD from Kickstarter in jet black, true blue, cardinal red, sandy beige, noble blue, and vintage brown.
With 20 days left in the “all-or-nothing” campaign, they’ve already reached just under 60% of their $35,000 goal. Check out the link below to pre-order and for more information, and be sure to let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook what you think about the Wiseward smart wallet.Pre-order from Kickstarter