Xbox One and PC gamers and Razer fans now have a new Razer Xbox One controller to add to their arsenal: the Razer Wolverine Ultimate. The officially licensed controller joins the Razer Thresher Ultimate headset and the Razer Atrox flight stick in Razer’s stable of Xbox One peripherals. Not only does the controller feature two interchangeable D-Pads, interchangeable thumbsticks, and 6 remappable triggers and buttons, but it also contains a customizable RGB lighting strip with Razer Chroma lighting.
“We’ve taken our time with the development of the Razer Wolverine Ultimate to really get it right,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “Thanks to endless design iterations and pro-gamer feedback, we’re proud to be finally releasing a new contender for the crown.”
The Razer Wolverine Ultimate is built around ultra-responsive tactile switch action buttons and an automatic hair-trigger mode with trigger stops round off the optimized ergonomics of this premium controller. The triggers and buttons can be remapped through the Razer Synapse for Xbox app or on the fly.
Features and specifications include:
- Remappable 2 Multi-Function Buttons & 4 Triggers
- Razer Chroma lighting with full 16.8 million color options
- Interchangeable D-Pad – Choice between Individual and Tilting Designs
- Interchangeable Thumbsticks
- Hair-Trigger Mode with Trigger-Stop for rapid-fire
- Quick Control Panel
- Tactile Switch Action Buttons
- Ergonomic Non-Slip Rubber Grip
- Razer Synapse for Xbox app
- Razer Chroma SDK enabled
- Play Anywhere – Play on Xbox One or PC
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m/10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size (LxWxH): 106 x 156 x 66 mm (4.17 x 6.14 x 2.60″)
- Approximate weight (without cable): 260 g (0.57 lbs)
The Razer Wolverine Ultimate will be available in September for $159.99 USD/€179.99.