Given today’s connected age, staying connected while travelling can be difficult, if not cumbersome. Having to worry about roaming fees or swapping out SIM cards with different phone numbers to stay connected only adds to travel headaches. Skyroam is hoping to ease travelling connectivity woes with the Skyroam Solis — a portable 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot and power bank.
“We are striving to start an international revolution to keep travelers connected in every corner of the world with one simple solution,” says Skyroam CEO Jing Liu. “The Skyroam Solis honors over 10 million users with the next evolution of connectivity to meet the needs of today’s globetrotters with LTE speed and added power.”
Skyroam Solis provides on demand global Wi-Fi connectivity and power charging in one small, portable device. With support in over 100 countries, Skyroam Solis offers LTE speeds, long-lasting batteries, and allows up to five devices to connect to it simultaneously. While you don’t get a phone number or texting capabilities, there are plenty of other ways to stay connected via various apps available on Android and iOS devices these days.
- Fast 4G LTE internet speeds available for up to five gadgets through Skyroam’s virtual SIM network
- Long-lasting high-performing batteries with 16+ hour battery life
- Future-proof USB-C connector delivering both input and output charging all in one port
- Embedded 6000 mAh power bank to keep your gadgets charged on-the-go all day long
- Smart capabilities: Programmable smart button, GPS, and Bluetooth to be enabled soon via software release
Skyroam Solis is now available for $149.99USD and includes one free 24-hour global Wi-Fi daypass, a USB-C charging cable, and a USB-C to standard USB adapter. Additional global Wi-Fi daypasses with unlimited data are available for an additional $9 each.
Last Updated on August 29, 2017.