WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Please see the Rafflecopter widget for the names of the winner. Winner will be contacted soon! Thank you all!!
We thought we were done for day three but Zyxel stepped up with another device up for grabs for the Techaeris 4th Anniversary week of amazing giveaways! Home security and peace of mind is a big thing these days and Zyxel has given us a Zyxel Aurora 1080P Full HD Cloud Access Camera to give away to one lucky reader.
With 2-way audio, live view, sharing options, night view, zone detection, push notification, 145° field of view, and a unique 4-in-1 placement design, the Aurora Cloud Access Camera is a pretty robust solution.
Some key features of the Zyxel Cloud Access Camera include:
- Network: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1
- Storage Plan: Free 16GB storage, and support Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage expansion, No monthly fee
- Wall-mounting kit
- 3 m (10 ft) power cable
- Detachable AC power adapter (Output 5V 2A DC)
- Alarm beeper module (Optional)
- PoE extension module (Optional)
- Simple & intuitive setup
- Full function, no monthly fee
- Zone detection with notifications
- Scheduled recording
- One button arm and disarm setting
- Support Android, iOS
- Languages: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Turkish/Thai/Traditional Chinese/ Simple Chinese
Now for the entry part! It’s rather simple: you MUST use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter or your entry WILL NOT count. Start off by commenting on this post below to unlock even more entry options and then return each day until the contest ends to get additional entries by re-tweeting it!
Please read all the terms and conditions. This is a United States only (excluding Puerto Rico and APO/FPO boxes) giveaway. Good luck to all!
NOTE: If you are entering on a mobile device and the entry widget opens in a new page, complete the steps and then return to the contest page to add your comment below. Alternatively, if you see an “Enter the Giveaway” button and not a widget, you can comment first before you click the button. When you comment, make sure you use the same email address for the Rafflecopter entry as you do for Disqus in order for us to confirm your comment entry.
Last Updated on