Playdius and Too Kind Studio have released Pankapu, an action platform game, on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam. Not aiming to reinvent the wheel, the developer instead focused on making a colorful and attractive platformer with a pretty high difficulty level.
Experienced as a story being read to a child, the game takes you into a DreamWorld as you control Pankapu and attempt to defeat the Prince of Nightmares. As you progress, you’ll be able to switch between one of three different Aegis: Warrior, Archer, or Mage.
Other features include:
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies.
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
- Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story.
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta.
Pankapu is now available on PlayStation4, Xbox One and Steam in its complete version. Check back soon for the full review here on Techaeris.
Last Updated on September 20, 2017.