Canadians now have another colour option for the BlackBerry KEYone: the Space Black BlackBerry KEYone is now available exclusively at TELUS. Not to be confused with the recently released BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition which features 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage space, the new Space Black variant from TELUS features the same specs as the original silver launch version.
Still, even without the boost in RAM and storage space, the KEYone is a fantastic phone — especially for business users with its physical keyboard and business-related BlackBerry apps. Featuring a matte black finish, 3GB of memory and 32GB of storage, the Space Black variant of the BlackBerry KEYone adds additional styling to the TELUS BlackBerry smartphone lineup.
Specifications of the BlackBerry KEYone include:
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 Octa-Core 2.0 GHz, 64-bit Adreno 506, 650MHz GPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB Flash
- Expandable memory: Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD memory card (up to 2TB)
- Screen size: 4.5″ diagonal; 3:2 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1620×1080 IPS LCD, 433 PPI, 24-bit color depth
- Rear camera: 12MP f/2.0 auto-focus, large pixel camera with PDAF, fast focus lock, HDR, dual-tone LED flash, multi-frame low light enhancement
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.2 fixed-focus, 1.125um pixel size, 84° wide angle/field of view lens, image & video stabilization, light-up LCD flash, wide selfie mode, multi-frame low light enhancement
- Ports: USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- Battery: 3505 mAh 4.4V non-removable Lithium-Ion battery QC3.0; Enabled 50% charge in 36 minutes
- Operating system: Android OS 7.1.1 Nougat
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11 a/n 5GHz, 802.11 ac 5GHz, 4G mobile hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 LE and EDR
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: GLONASS, BeiDou2, OTDOA
- Sensors: Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, hall effect
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm (5.8 x 2.8 x 0.37″)
- Weight: 180g (6.34oz)
The Space Black version is available in select TELUS stores across Canada and online for $700CAD outright, $200 on a two-year premium plan, or $0 on a two-year premium plus plan.
Last Updated on October 23, 2017.