WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Please see the Rafflecopter widget for the name of the winner. Winner will be contacted soon! Thank you all!!
Hey, audio fans! Today we’re pleased to be working with our friends from Fluance in giving away their Fi50 Bluetooth speaker. Unlike plastic speaker enclosures, the Fi50 cabinet is hand-made with engineered MDF wood to suppress resonance for accurate response, increased warmth and an overall more natural sound. The sophisticated craftsmanship of the speaker makes it the ideal centerpiece for the living room. Below are some of the features this speaker offers up:
- High fidelity sound quality resulting in clean, undistorted bass, a clear midrange, and transparent natural highs at any volume level.
- Wirelessly stream music instantly from your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth audio devices for room filling, concert-like sound.
- AptX enhanced audio technology ensures powerful and well-defined sound throughout the listening area.
- Premium components including dual full-range 5″ woven woofers, ultra high-end tweeters and a powerful 40-watt amplifier ensure Serious Performance at any volume level.
- Hand-built engineered grade MDF wood cabinet suppresses resonance for accurate response, increased warmth and an overall more natural sound.
- Wireless auto-pairing technology automatically pairs your Bluetooth device when in range.
- USB input for quick smartphone or tablet charging.
Thank you to our friends at Fluance for providing the Fi50 for this giveaway! Now on to entering! The rules are very simple. You MUST use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter or your entry WILL NOT count. So to access the methods of entry please continue to the Rafflecopter widget below to begin. There will be ONE winner picked at random.
Please read all the terms and conditions. This is the United States and Canada ONLY giveaway (not including Puerto Rico or APO/FPO). Good luck to all!
NOTE: If you are entering on a mobile device and the entry widget opens in a new page, complete the steps and then return to the contest page to add your comment below. Alternatively, if you see an “Enter the Giveaway” button and not a widget, you can comment first before you click the button. When you comment, make sure you use the same email address for the Rafflecopter entry as you do for Disqus in order for us to confirm your comment entry.
Last Updated on