While 3D surround sound headphones aren’t something new, GAMO by Baseus is aiming to revolutionize the gaming experience with its new 3D ReCutting technology. Claiming to offer 3D surround sound with pinpoint accuracy, Baseus has taken to Indiegogo to fund these multi-platform gaming earbuds.
Unlike 7.1 virtual surround sound, which mimics seven channels through two earpieces, 3D ReCutting is based on left and right sound sources. According to Baseus, The 3D virtual algorithm processes sounds into different groups which include footsteps, gunshots, and other sounds. As a result, the GAMO earphones allow players to accurately locate their enemies and track their movements, especially in games like Fortnite and PUBG.
“We are taking great pride in introducing our signature 3D positioning soundtracking and dual-driver technology, which is designed to empower the gaming enthusiasts with 100% accuracy when locating their enemies,” states GAMO’s spokesperson.
The dual drivers also allow for better and more detailed sound. With three built-in sound modes, the earbuds can be used for gaming, movie watching, and music listening. While the first two utilize the ReCutting 3D technology, the latter disables it for an enhanced music listening experience.
GAMO also supports any device with a 3.5mm audio jack including the Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, One S, Mac, PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, and most mobile devices.
Features and specifications of the GAMO gaming earphones include:
ReCutting3D™ Technology: Hear everything and immerse yourself in the game.
- Dual-drivers: Bumping bass and crystal-clear midrange to create a unique 3D experience.
- Three audio modes: 3D Gaming Mode, 3D Cinema Mode, and Music Mode for your listening pleasure.
- Multi-Platform Support: use GAMO with any audio device with a 3.5mm output, including Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Mac, PC, PS4, mobile devices and VR.
- Hi-fidelity: Designed with the audiophile in mind.
- Ultra-Comfortable: You’ll hardly notice the tiny 26mm earbud while gaming for hours on end.
- Durable: Use GAMO for years to come with the durable cable strong enough to withstand 2 kg of force.
- i-TALK™: High-quality microphone for crystal-clear communication
- Material: ABS + TPE + Silicone + Stainless steel
- Port: 3.5mm
- Cable Length: 1.2M
- Battery: 150mAH/3.7 V
- Charge to full battery: 1.5h
- Battery Duration: 2h
- RMS: 270mW
- Drive unit: 32Ω, Ø 6mm*4
- Frequency: 20Hz-22KHz
- Connectivity: Aux
With just under 2 weeks left in their Indiegogo campaign, Baseus has already raised almost 500% of their flexible goal. With shipping expected in November, there are still a few perks available for as low as $54USD — a 31% savings of the anticipated retail price of $79.
As with any crowdfunding campaign, there is a risk supporting them. We’ve recently heard about several that we’ve written about that have failed or are having issues. Our reporting on Indiegogo campaigns <a href=”https://techaeris.com/disclaimer/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>does not mean we support or are affiliated with them</a>. Support at your own risk.Back on Indiegogo