The Fortnite Season 5 Week 8 challenges are here and there are only two more weeks left until the end of Season 5. Keep grinding it out! As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who did purchase a Battle Pass will still see the same free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’ve been split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. Those who do not have the Battle Pass will have to place 10 traps. Keep in mind that you do not need to get the elimination. You only have to place them down. The second challenge is to search chests in Wailing Woods. Now, for the “hard” challenge, you will have to eliminate three opponents while using a Shotgun.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to deal 250 damage to opponents with your pickaxe. Up next is to use a Rift at 10
Week 8 challenges
- Place Traps (10): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Wailing Woods (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Shotgun eliminations (4): 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (250): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Rift at different Rift spawn locations (10): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between three oversized seats (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Eliminate opponents in Greasy Grove (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 5 Week 8 to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 5 Week 8 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.