The Fortnite Season 5 Week 9 challenges are here and as usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will still see the same free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’ve been split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. Those who do not have the Battle Pass will have to deal 500 damage to opponents with explosive weapons. The second challenge is to use an ATK (All Terrain Kart). Now, for the “hard” challenge, you will have to follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to search seven chests in Pleasant Park. Up next is to dance off with another player near Loot Lake. The first “hard” challenge is to get five eliminations while using an assault rifle. The last “hard” challenge is to take out three opponents in Tomato Temple.
Week 9 challenges
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Use an ATK (All Terrain Kart) (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Pleasant Park (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Dance off with another player near Loot Lake (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Assault rifle eliminations (5): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tomato Temple (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 5 Week 10 to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 5 Week 9 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.