It’s the end of Fortnite Season 5 and it’s time for week 10 challenges. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will still see the same free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’ve been split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. Those who do not have the Battle Pass will have to search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in basements. The second challenge is to consume 20 apples or mushrooms. Now, for the “hard” challenge, you will have to eliminate 10 opponents.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to search seven chests in Salty Springs. Up next is to deal 5000 damage to opponents. The first “hard” challenge is to search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green. The last “hard” challenge is to take out three opponents in Pleasant Park.
Week 10 challenges
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate Opponents (10): 10 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to Opponents (5000): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search Between a Covered Bridge, Waterfall, and the 9th Green: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Eliminate Opponent in Pleasant Park (1): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 6 Week 1 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 5 Week 10 Fortnitechallenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.