The new season
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’re split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will have to visit all seven corrupted areas on the map. The second challenge is to use a Shadow Stone in three different matches. Now, for the “hard” challenge, you will have to deal damage in stages.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to eliminate one opponent from at least 50m away. Up next is to deal 500 damage to opponents while using a pistol. The first “hard” challenge is to get three SMG eliminations, and the last “hard” challenge is to deal 200 damage with hunting rifles.
Week 2 challenges
- Visit all of the Corrupted Area (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (200): 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: SMG eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents (200): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 6 Week 3 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 2 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.