The latest season of Fortnite has begun and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 1
Week 1 challenges
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Play matches with at least one elimination (5) 10 Battle Stars
Pick up an item of each rarity
This challenge is pretty simple as all you need to do is pick up a gray, green, blue, purple, and a yellow weapon. It’s not a difficult challenge if you’re able to stay alive long enough or loot from someone else.
Dance in different forbidden locations
All this will require you to do is dance in front of the “no dance” (a person dancing with a strikethrough) signs that are scattered across the island. The locations are:
- Right side of Risky Reels
- South of Risky Reels
- Hill South of Pleasant Park
- Metal llama North of Junk Junction
- Salty Springs
- South of Paradise Palms
- Two South West at edge of map
Play matches with at least one elimination
All you need is to get at least one kill in a single match to complete this challenge.
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RVs (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on top of crown RVs
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a metal turtle
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a submarine
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: search ammo boxes in a single match (5): 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search 5 ammo boxes in a single match
- Stage 2: Search 3 chests in a single match
- Stage 3: Search 1 supply drop in a single match
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5) 10 Battle Stars
Dance on top of a
crown of RVs
Even with these in stages, all you’re doing is dancing on top of something to get crows. First is to dance on top of
Deal headshot damage to opponents
Not everyone is good at getting head shots, but for this challenge you’ll need to deal 500 head shot damage to opponents.
Stage 1: search ammo boxes in a single match
The first stage is to open 5 ammo crates in one match. It’s easiest to get these in named locations. The second stage is to open up 3 chests. These are also scattered everywhere, so you shouldn’t have a hard time getting this stage done. For the final stage, you will need to open up 1 supply drop. This stage can be a pain some times if you’re nowhere near a supply drop.
Eliminate opponents in different named locations
Another simple challenge to complete. All you need to do is eliminate someone in a named location such as Lonely Lodge, Tilted Towers, Risky Reels, and more.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 2
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 1 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.