The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon November challenges started on January 1st at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on January 31st so you have into the wee hours of February 1st (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the credit rewards.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges. NOTE: the VIP challenges are bonus events for VIP members while the Carpass challenges are bonus events for Carpass holders.
- January Monthly Races: Complete the Challenge to receive 300,000 Credits
- Complete 10 Races
- January Monthly Multiplayer: Complete the Challenge to receive 150,000 Credits
- Complete 5 Multiplayer Races
- January VIP: Complete the Challenges to receive 150,000 Credits
- Complete a Race in the 2013 Ram Ram Runner Forza Edition
- Beat a Rival in “VIP – Fire Away” in the VIP Rivals Category
- Complete a Race at Prague Short in an Acura manufacturer car
- Win a Race at Bathurst (Mount Panorama) in a Holden manufacturer car
- Complete a Race in a Datsun manufacturer car
Carpass: Complete the Challenges to receive 180,000 Credits
- Complete a Race in the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT
- Complete 2 Races in a Mazda manufacturer car
- Complete 6 Laps at
BerneseAlps in the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Win a Race in the 1971 Mustang Mach 1
- Complete 5 Laps at Sebring Club Circuit
- January Showcase: Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there is a Showcase this month
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
January Monthly Races
Pretty easy stuff here. Simply complete 10 races to earn yourself an easy 300,000 Credits.
January Monthly Multiplayer
Another easy one, simply head into multiplayer mode, finish five races and you’ll snag another 150,000 Credits.
As the name implies, the November VIP Challenges are only for those who are Forza Motorsport 7 VIP members.
First off, hop into the 2013 RAM Runner Forza Edition and let the timer run out.
Next, head over to the VIP Rivals Category, select VIP – Fire Away, and beat a rival to continue.
Head back to Timed Race mode, select the Prague Short circuit, and hop into an Acura manufacturer car. Let the timer run out and you’ll be on to the next challenge.
Switch the circuit to Bathurst (Mount Panorama) and get in a car manufactured by Holden. Let the timer run out and you’ll be onto your last January VIP challenge.
Finally, hop into a Datsun, let the timer run out and you should be rewarded with 150,000 Credits.
Like the previous set of challenges, this one is another exclusive one. This time, for those who own the Forza Motorsport 7
Pretty easy stuff here. Hop in the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT and let the timer run out.
Next, jump into a Mazda, and let the timer run out for two races in a row to continue on.
For this challenge, you’ll have to set it to a
Set the mode back to Timed Race, get in the 1971 Mustang Mach 1, and let the timer run out to move on to the final Carpass challenge for the month.
Another race to finish things up. Select Circuit Race, set it to five laps at the Sebring Club Circuit. Race around the track five times to complete it and you’ll snag your final 180,000 Credit bonus for the month.
Interestingly enough, it doesn’t look like there is a Showcase this month. We’ll be sure to update this if it surfaces.
As usual, ignore trying to complete 10 races as that will come as you complete the other challenges. Aside from that, about the only other race you can double up on will be the
What do you think about the January #Forzathon events and the vehicles and prizes up for grabs this month? Are the challenges too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.